TV: Uchimura Produce

This comedy show called Uchimura Produces just came out on DVD and as you can see it features a lot of comedians in the buff. Basically Uchimura Teruyoshi of the manzai duo Uchan-Nanchan awards points to the comedians for each NG (no-good) that they do and then they have to do a batsu-game (forfeit) or are punished in some way. (What did I say before about all of Japanese entertainment being one big SM game...) The section in the onsen featured a lot of ass from Monkiki (aka Osaru) as well as Fukawa Ryou, comedy duo T.I.M. (Yoshida Red & Matsmoto Gorugo), Mimura Masakazu and Asarido (Horiguchi Fumihiro & Kawamoto Naru). Look out for it on DVD if you're interested. The show was unfortunately cancelled when Unchan starred screwing one of the female hosts who was the missus of one of the Asahi TV execs...











Comments

Anonymous said…
Jay, I hope you read your comments. I was thrilled to finally find a gay blog from Japan. I would love to link with you on MOC Blog (Menofcolor.blogs.com). I have been blogging since November of 2004 and reach about 20K readers per month. And you have a really good blog. Please let me know at info@vh2productions.com.
Anonymous said…
I've often considered buying an おįŽ‘い/owarai compilation DVD because I know they get naked so often on those shows. There's a hot one I have on my computer with that guy Higashino running about naked, from the early 90s, with his perfect young ass.