Korean Week: Volcano High


I just got back from my mini-break in Seoul and so I thought I'd make this week Korean Week and post some K-men (and no I haven't run out of cute J-Boys to post yet). This is Hyuk Jang from the movie Volcano High, which is an action packed comedy/action flick ( see the review here).

Everything Korean has been big in Japan the last few years and Hanryu stars are the hot thing to include in domestic Japanese dramas recently. As the week goes on, you'll probably notice that I will try to ignore Yon-sama the obasan favorite from Winter Sonata. I don't find him attractive and he just simpers and looks mawkish in my opinion. In Seoul one store had a 5 ft high 3D poster of him which was more than I could take. In his place I'll try to feature some hotties who might not be so well known outside of Korean and Japan. Hope you enjoy.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi

Honestly, I could gush after each day's updates! I love the movie "Volcano High", and every now and then MTV shows it late night. Naturally they mask the nudity, so what a thrill to see him in all of his glory.

Thanks so much for sharing! Can your Korean week include the boybands Shinhwa, Sechs Kies and H.O.T?

Dave In Houston