TV: Miseinen

These caps of from the first episode of the TV drama Miseinen. The title roughly translates as Juveniles and the show follows a group of teenagers who get caught up in some melodramatic goings on like most other dramas. The difference is that there a few nude scenes, including if I remember rightly a group moon, and the fact that the cast were pretty high profile at the time. SMAP's Katori Shingo plays a handicapped kid, while Ishida Issei (who later got thrown in jail for drug offenses--see earlier post for more detail) plays the lead. Takashi Sorimachi also shows up in a supporting role.

I saw this when it first aired and got a kick out it, I am gonna watch it again if I can download all the torrent files. I'll post more caps of the other nude scenes if I manage to get the complete set of files.





Comments

Anonymous said…
We MUST have Shingo nude scene caps!!!!