Fujiwara Tatsuya does shabu-shabu

So I was in my local little supermarket this evening on the way home doing my grocery shopping when in came actor Fujiwara Tatsuya. He was wearing white jeans and a white jacket and looked pretty normal. He was with another guy who was probably his manager and they were shopping for a shabu-shabu party--the manager was on his keitai talking to someone saying "don't you want to come to Tatsuya's for dinner?" Nobody in the store paid any attention to them and he seemed pretty low key. When I was waiting in line to pay, he came and stood behind me so I got a good close up look... I was too embarassed to ask to take a pic or anything though... afterwards ont he way home I saw them walking off into one of the back streets so he must live close by. I think a lot of geinojin (celebs) live in this area coz we have spotted SMAP's Nakai-kun at the combini before as well as Yamada Hanako and a z-list reality personality from Sunday night TV in the dry cleaners.

Anyway, Fujiwara is best known outside Japan for his lead role in Battle Royale. He is also quite a well-regarded stage actor and has performed internationally in various plays. I once saw a TV interview with him when he had just released an "image video" in which he was shown skinny dipping. He said he loved being naked and that he wanted to do more nude scenes--this was when he was still a teenager mind you. I couldn't find any nude pics when I just Googled him, but I think he has a few in his photobooks and videos.

Comments

Anonymous said…
sucha beauty
Crash_Landon said…
I love stories like this. I know they're not frankly sexy/naked stuff, but charming still. Hope you see him around again, and you're not as shy about askin to take his picture or saying hello! Ganbatte!