let's go outside

The naked in public pics seem to be popular. Some guys have even been commenting about getting together to strip off in public:

"wow... beautiful can we organise some events where people can meet at night to take naked pictures? I love it I wanna be naked too. gwm here. lets start this sat night. please comment"

You can follow up this discussion in the comments section, but it might help if people posted email contacts if they are serious about hooking up for this kind of thing. Any Japanese guys in Tokyo wanna join him and share your pics with us afterwards? To get your picture featured on the blog, you must be Asian or if you are non-Asian have a clothed or naked Asian guy in the pic with you. If people take pics this Saturday and send them, I'll post them Sunday or Monday. Anyone gonna take the nudy challenge?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hope that you guys can organize something. I would love to see it!!