goal!

In honor of Japan's first game int he world cup, here are a few soccer shots. Notice the one of Nakata Hidetoshi locking lips with another guy... not sure what the story is behind that one!
I wish that the split-front soccer uniform would become standard though...

Note: For the mostly Japanese guys who complain about me being a "thief" for using picures from their bulletin boards... Blogs are supposed to be collections of stuff from around the web, if you have a BBS you don't own the content anymore than I own this content. Most of it is posted to your BBS by other guys anyway... It is all public domain. Maybe if I was bothered I would credit a source for every picture, but does anyone really keep track of where every picture they have on their computer comes from? And if you don't like this blog, stop reading it and go make your own blog/BBS better instead. There I said it. End of discussion.






Comments

Anonymous said…
Well, maybe if you tried looking for your own pictures instead of stealing from other sites, you'd realize that the picture of him kissing the guy is a photoshop mockup of a magazine picture where he is kissing Tomosaka Rie, his (at the time) girlfriend.
Jay said…
Actually, her name is Miyezawa Rie. And where do you think those other sites get their pics from? Lots of them steal from me and I'm not sending hate mail to them.
Anonymous said…
I Japanese who is managing my Web site observe this "NAKED TOKYO" site.
Because this "NAKED TOKYO" site steals the photograph disregarding the copyright.
The copyright is displayed in my site.
Cannot the manager "NAKED TOKYO" read Japanese?
Moreover, the individual has the copyright in the photograph contributed to my site.
I do an appropriate action if it steals from my site.
There is rarely this on a Japanese site.
Propriety is mutually done between Japanese sites.
What is here"NAKED TOKYO" worth?
"NAKED TOKYO" is impolite.
Learn shame.
Anonymous said…
it's all public domain!? no way.

if you're making money off other people's photos, it's definitely illegal. i notice you're selling merchandise.

and that's some bullshit about blogging being for spreading internet material around.

if you were being legit, you'd be paying the photographers/sources.

i don't really care, i like your site. just wish you'd post more often =)
Unknown said…
i just want to say that i really like stopping by your site - i'm here every day. i like that sometimes there's just a pic to reflect your mood and other times to show what's going on in tokyo or japan in general.

ignore the anger. it has no place at naked tokyo. i think you have a very cool, laid back & fun place here. don't change a thing.
frink said…
I like Yanagisawa. For some reason he reminds me of Dr Peter Burns from Melrose Place. (Am showing my age!)