Cock-a-doodle do!

























Comments

hurricane said…
Always will love the good looking Japanese Men...LOVE the hairy bushes...give me the camera, I could use the job...Thanks Jay, so Sweet!!!
Admin said…
thanks a lot... i like all these pictures, can you show more about japenese young men naked in the bath house and naked in sauna?
Admin said…
thanks a lot... i like all these pictures, can you show more about japenese young men naked in the bath house and naked in sauna?
hurricane said…
Hey Luxary...love your taste in Naked Asian Men...clicked on your name and then clicked "Naked for All" click on my screen name and send an email...would love to get more pics or tell me of other sites...
hurricane said…
Jay, it's been 15 days since your last posting...I'm having withdrawal symptoms...please give me more HOT pics!!!
hurricane said…
Hey Jay, missing your new posts...